WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS ANSWERS
- THE NEED: Boilers and Cooling Towers require a proper Water Management program to prevent high operating and maintenance cost
- THE PROBLEM: Impurities in water cause fouling, scale, corrosion and micro organisms to form in water systems. If systems are not properly treated, the result can be equipment failure, efficiency loss, production downtime and loss of business
- THE CONTROL: This is probably the most significant part of any Water Management program. The use of automated blowdown controls and chemical feed equipment can save significant dollars in any program. By maintaining good control the user will save in energy, water,and maintenance cost. Good control will maximize protection and help with the environment.
- THE BENEFIT: When water systems are managed effectively the impact will be maximum return on equipment investment. This is created by extending the life expectancy of the equipment and reducing costly repairs and down time.
- THE ECONOMICS: By applying an effective Water Management program the operating cost of the equipment is reduced. This reduction occurs by increasing the system efficiency, creating higher production outputs and using less energy, water and maintenance personnel time.
- THE ANSWER: S.P. Thermal Systems Inc. have designed our Service programs to provide our customers with resulting losses when control is not maintained. Our goals are to manage your systems providing savings in Energy, Water and Chemicals
We guarantee Quality Consulting Services and Chemicals at Competitive Prices
Agents for Jacklyn Industries Inc. - Chemical Manufacturer, Brampton, Ontario, Canada
If Fuel, Water, and Water Treatment Chemicals savings are part of your Business Management responsibilities please call us for a Free detailed evaluation.
SOFTENERS (Single / Duplex) - SOFTENER POLISHER
All sizes suitable for Boilers, Laundries, Process applications and homes.
We will size the softener based on your requirements.
Water Hardness - Water impurities if known
Gallons of water to be softened in a day
Water flow required (GPM)
You can use our softener program to size the softener or call us with the above information.
We provide complete installation in Toronto and South Western Ontario, Canada
Our prices are very competitive.
Water Meters having contacts to control Chemical feed equipment
Feed Water Tanks with or without heaters
Blowdown Tanks approved with CRN # for Ontario Canada
Automatic Blowdown Controllers
Economizers - Use our program to determine potential savings.
Boiler Feed Water Pumps - Berks - Grundfos
COOLING TOWER EQUIPMENT
Bleed Control Systems with probe
Contact Water Meters to control chemical pump or bleed
Biocide Feed Systems
AUTOMATIC BLOWDOWN CONTROLLERS FOR BOILERS AND COOLING TOWER CONTROL
These blowdown controllers are available with digital or with Micro processor based technologies.
The units have various features and come complete with probe, probe cross and control box.
The units provide complete control of your Boiler Water or Cooling water solid values allowing for maximizing your system efficiency.
The Controllers can be supplied for continuous monitoring or timed sampling which is what is required on boilers with small water volume.
For more details please call us.
These units are competitively priced.
Various Timers are available to control Chemical pumps, blowdown boilers, bleed Cooling Towers using a signal from a water meter with a contactor. The units can be supplied with single timers or multiple timers and also having single or multiple accumulators.
The units are pre-wired with sockets to easily connect your chemical pumps without hard wiring.
They are competitively priced
Call us for more details and pricing.
Various Chemical Pumps for almost any application.
Pumps come in all types of outputs and operating pressure to suit your application.
These pumps come with various controls either built in or using external means for control.
These units are competitively priced
Please call us for more details and pricing.
We Service Toronto to Niagara Falls and South Western Ontario, Canada
- We use only proven Water Treatment products and Technology
- We supply a complete line of Softeners, Chemical Feed Control and Monitoring equipment for the Water Treatment Industry, including automatic blowdown Controllers
- We can provide the most suitable control and feed equipment for your application. These are chemical pumps, timers, accumulators, contact water meters.
- Our knowledge in Water Systems exceeds that of most suppliers. We are not only a Chemical supplier but Boiler and Energy Management Consultants.
- We concentrate on systems control and make this an important part of our Service reporting.
- Our Service visits are frequent and zero in on solutions.
- Our service reports monitor condensate loss from inadequate control.These are reported as actual loss costs on our special Energy spreadsheet report.
- We provide Total analytical and Laboratory Services.
- We can provide a complete Full Chemical Service Package
- Our products are quoted FOB your Plant in most cases.
- Our Water Treatment programs are simple and easy to follow.
- We offer approved products for Food applications.
- Our Chemicals are competitive, but most important, we can reduce your operating cost through our Total Management concept.
- We carry also a complete line of other Industrial Chemicals
- We provide Full Training to your Operators during set up and our service visits.
These Dual Timers are also used to operate Chemical metering pumps and or solenoid valves, triggered by a make-up water meter.
Each timer has an independent accumulator for adjusting Water Meter trip point.
These timers come with a special warning features.
Controls up to
4 Boilers or Systems
Pulse Water Meters are available in various sizes from 3/4" NPT to 4" Diameter.
These Water meters come with various pulse contacts , making them well suited for control of chemical feed systems and to also activate a blowdown or bleed solenoid, working in conjunction with a timer and accumulator package as shown above.
water treatment,water treatment services,water treatment chemicals,jacklyn industries,jacklyn,water treatment equipment,water treatment systems,boiler chemicals,automatic boiler blowdown controllers,advantage blowdown controllers,water softeners,chemical pumps,water meters,contact water meters,filters,economizers,energy management services,Unilux Boiler,low water volume boilers
S.P. Thermal Systems Inc
WATER TREATMENT EQUIPMENT
Heat Timer - Boiler Lead Lag Control
Boiler Lead Lag Control can control up to four (4) Boilers. These controls work on maintaining Steam Pressure or Hot Water Temperatures based on the type of Boilers.
They can be supplied with outdoor resets, built in modems to provide alarms to a paging system.
Units are easy to install and provides good pressure or temperature control based on load conditions. Selection of which boiler is to be lead boiler is supplied as standard.
This Water Conductivity Tester, has many features and reads to 10,000 mmhos
It is ideal suited for use in Boiler Systems and Cooling Water systems, to monitor solids in the water.
The unit comes with a 2 year warranty.
These units are competitively priced
Please call us for more details and pricing.
Boiler Feed Water Tanks can be supplied by S.P. Thermal Systems, having many features.
Units come with Stand, Thermometer, Sight Glass and optional Steam Heater, having a thermostat control. Water make up control can be supplied with Float Valve arrangement or using Warwick Probe controls.
Steam Heaters can be supplied with PRV valves. Steam heating is done using a special mixing valve.
Tank Bodies can be supplied in Carbon Steel or in 314 Stainless Steel.
See attached file providing specifications and size.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency : Please LINK in left column, to Water Treatment products approved for use in Foods, supplied by our Supplier Jacklyn Industries
S.P. THERMAL SYSTEMS INC.
Ph 1 905 563 8651 Cell 1 416 876 0684 E Mail
Total Water and Energy Management Services
WATER TREATMENT SERVICES & PRODUCTS OFFERED
S.P Thermal Systems Inc.
Phone (Office) 1- 905 563 8651
Fax 1- 905 563 6234
Cell 1- 416 876 0684
E - Mail Address
Stephen Foster - President
Head Office Location
4504 Green Meadow Blvd., Beamsville, Ontario, L0R 1B5, Canada